To navigate this Website:
- Click on "more" (usually in the upper right-hand corner) or, if you are using a smart phone, click on the three horizontal bars (usually in the upper left-hand corner) for a list of all Oklahoma cities and/or counties in which La Leche League's breastfeeding support is available, then click on the location nearest you for local and/or online support information.
- For Tulsa area information, please visit La Leche League of Tulsa's website here.
- If there is no Group near you, please call a Leader in the nearest location for information or assistance.
- All mothers interested in breastfeeding are welcome to attend the monthly Group Meetings or to call a Leader for breastfeeding help.
- Please understand that all Leaders are volunteers with families of their own. We endeavor to respond to help requests as quickly as possible. If you try to contact a Leader but do not receive a response in 24 hours, please try a different contact method or contact another Leader.
, information, support and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed their babies. Leaders are trained and accredited by La Leche League International and provide individual support to prepare pregnant mothers for breastfeeding and to help mothers overcome many of the early challenges of breastfeeding as well as those that may arise later on the breastfeeding journey. Meetings can be an invaluable resource for new mothers! Meetings offer mother-to-mother support for breastfeeding mothers and cover a variety of issues, including surviving the early postpartum weeks, managing milk supply, and coping with latch issues, yeast infections (thrush), mastitis, tongue tie/lip tie, and working and breastfeeding, and much more. Leaders are trained and accredited by La Leche League International to provide individual support and help mothers overcome many of the early challenges of breastfeeding as well as those that may arise later on the breastfeeding journey.
The submission form has been shut down from 25. July 2015 - 7. September 2015 while the Web Administrator is on vacation and unable to respond to help requests. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Leaders only: to make changes to your Group meeting information, please contact Ruth Piatak of LLL of Tulsa between 25. July 2015 - 7. September 2015.